Loading... Please wait...

Wondering How Jamaican feels about Tourist?

Posted on 29th Nov 2014 @ 7:44 PM

Jamaica Population is 90% Blacks the other 10% make up of whites, chinese, Indians, And all the race live as one there are no Racism against each race as there are in other Countries around the world. Everyone respect each other Race, Culture, Colour, and Religions.

All Jamaicans grew up seeing Tourist in Jamaica visiting from all over the world, and these Tourist always been nice to us locals and the other way around therefore we as Jamaicans have no Problem having Tourist around us here in Jamaica it is the NORM.